To Contact a Researcher in the Lab


To Learn About Our Research

See Research Overview page

 Return Home

2 Responses

  1. Chia-Yeh
    Chia-Yeh August 6, 2018 at 12:13 am · Reply


    I am interested in conducting research studies of cognitive function and I wonder how I can get tests including 3DCCS Test and motor processing tests? Thank you for your help very much!

    Best Regards,

    1. gdeak
      gdeak November 12, 2018 at 10:22 am · Reply

      Hi Chia-yeh, sorry for the delayed response. Contact Gedeon Deák at Dept. of Cognitive Science, UCSD.

Leave a Reply